February 11, 2011

Beastie boy


This sentence is my own. I just felt that way then.

Today these drawings are dedicated to Romulus who has been nasty beast for 2 weeks. He freaked out when we had one week holiday to Praha and cat sitter was looking after him. So since then he became a protest cat and he keeps on protesting. I don't understand him. Today I had an eye on him and still he managed to poo two times to the floor.  Ofcourse just when I was drawing. Hopefully I ll get situation under control for next week but I am afraid that will not happen. Tried to play, talk and notice him. And he even does it usually after getting food.

I made the first drawing with me and a lion when visiting one old jail museum in Belgium 2008. I left it there as the guest book was just made out of hanging pics on chains. One sad relationship ending was also influensing to this drawing. Then I didn't understand what I know now. Knowledge is always the best help. I wish I could know what's wrong with my sabotage cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment