September 6, 2011

Bar Zombie


Bar Zombie - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

I participated to another Threadless challenge. Threadless Loves Horror.
My mistake was just not to add right away a template where you can see design on t-shirt so my design was declined at first. I uploaded the design again with correct t-shirt but it might be that it will be just in normal scoring.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this design. I was thinking a sentence:
"A zombie is physically identical to a normal human being, but completely lacks concious experience."
Yeah oktoberfest is coming in Germany and soon zombies looks like normal human being indeed:)

If you don't want to be as the rest of local zombies I recommend this creative recycle festival:)
http://www.loesje.org/news/4681 

No comments:

Post a Comment