January 7, 2015

Week 1: Taking Pictures: Architecture101 #ThingsWithNoName





What I really wanted to do today was to take some paint and go to find some sunny dry asphalt spot in Berlin where I could practice a little bit of my Jackson Pollock skills.

Instead what I did was make my baby to sleep and let papa babysit for a while. Then sneak out fast from the house realising all streets were wet from the rain and only dry asphalt spot was in the inner yard of my house. Today of all days happened to be the day when Hausvervaltung came to check all apartments water meters so playing out with my colours was not an option as they would have given me a warning or a fine. No harm in throwing some water thou.

So this is what I got. I actually see some meaning in this photo. I like to call these maple three seeds as fairys wings. So in my eyes this photo is like fairies who have fallen to the ground.




Here is my play result from spirograph :)




No comments:

Post a Comment