May 19, 2014

101/87 Purple fabric


thecostumersmanifesto

Here is my purple fabric. I woke up one day and realised I have purple curtains. I was gonna move out of the house and would not need these curtains anymore. I was so happy I didn't have to go buy the fabric.


Later I realised the fabric is quite transparent and my Burda model needs 2 different kinds of fabric. I found another fabric from RAW temple flea market just for 2 euro. That man was selling that week so many fabrics and sewing kits. Next week when I visited him again he had totally different kind of stuff and no sewing things. I asked what about the things he didn't sell and he said he donated them to some people. He says he has every week new "old" things . This is good example again of how in life persons and things and situations change all the time. I was very lucky to find my fabrics.

No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.
- Heraclitus

No comments:

Post a Comment