December 3, 2013

Its Alive! #design101 / 037 Alice in the Wonderland




I had missed this peace of Alice in the Wonderland introduction video of Design101 in the beginning but luckily I noticed it now.



My garden will be called Wonderland Wintergarden.

here is my plan for the project


These will be my main boundaries in this weeks task.



# 1st design problem: safety of my garden against predators

I have some challenges actually with my cat that look a bit like the cheshire cat. He is danger to my garden project.  I need to make a garden that is protected. First I thought about making the garden in a bird cage. Now I am more convinced it will be a lantern with glass walls. Its also fun idea to try to make the lantern hang front of the window and maybe even have multiple lanterns where some I can light also some candles.


# 2nd design problem: budget

I will try to spend as less as possible. Things might not look so clean and sophisticated design with different kind of jogurt cups and cat food tins but lets see how I can solve this nicely.

#3rd design problem: function - what do I grow?

I will do something that I can eat so there will be a meaning to grow things.


Here is some pictures of Swedish style gardens I like a lot:


my dream house: things growing on the roof


just picture of plants making a garden on a trey
room as a garden
also Swedish had thought about the bird cage as a garden




No comments:

Post a Comment