December 10, 2013

It´s Alive #design101 / 041 Testing and Soundchecking


I made a day/month clock from Alice in the wonderland!


 I looked my project and realised that it was a bit full of everything. Plants needed more space.

Star Anice was in my first seed picture as a star in the universe and so it was hard to let it go. Its now in its sealed plastic bag on the window plate orbiting in another dimension than my Wonderland Wintergarden. If I will find a little separate lantern for it I could have it there. But let´s see first if Star Anice will come out from the seeds.





flexible air system
I decided speed up the growing process and so I covered the air holes of the lantern with a plastic bag. I am so happy with my multitasking lantern. Its so great that you can open it from the top so if the plants would grow high, I could keep the lantern open from the top.

And I even got some music to grow my plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment