December 10, 2013

It´s Alive #design101 / 040 Wonderland Wintergarden



I had all tools ready but there was still something that needed to be added in the process.

I add some peace of eggs to the bottom and also some carton paper.
Some stones
the good thing about teapot is that you don´t need to drill any holes to the bottom. If the ground would get too wet and water would stand still I could let the water drop from my teapot like pouring tea from it while watering the plants.

add charcoil to keep the soil fresh and stop the mold
water to the ground
I learned from Martha Stewart that you can wet the ground already with little bit of water before adding it to the pots.

plastic
I add some plastic bag solution for my Star Anis. Its quite exotic plant so I thought it might not manage in a teapot with the other more simple plants.




My garden was getting in place. I put Star Anice separately in a tealight and in a plastic bag.





I add some Wonderland characters as well and name tags.


No comments:

Post a Comment