December 4, 2013

Itś Alive week! #design101 /036

How to grow imagination in a garden?

I made some plans for the week in my Alice in the Wonderland Agenda and got an idea about making a Wonderland garden.



I remember reading a Linnea book when I was child and got lot of ideas from it back then. She was making in it also a mini garden. I liked that she had name tags on all the plants to know what was what.




 I found this amazing web site called The Weegarden and here are some images from there:


I also found how to do a terrarium garden.


Actually when I came from the gym  I passed to see all kinds of lanterns on home stuff shop and was even considering for a moment to use a glass cake holder for my garden project. It was written Live in one of them. But looks like I am not the only one who got this idea to have plants in a cake holder. Check out Twig worlds!





No comments:

Post a Comment