April 23, 2014

072/101 Moving on


These pictures are showing the way from my old house to a new house where we moved in after New Year. There are different kinds of stones in the space between.


First there is an old rolling stone that has always been in our old flat and which will stay there. Its function is most likely that in a case of fire or emergency we can break the windows with it. So far we never had to do that. Instead it has worked for three years as a doorman to our cats who get sometimes crazy during the night. With the help of the stone I can lock them into the corridor to calm them down. You can still see the signs of the struggles on the wooden floor as the cats were pushing the stone.


As I am walking towards my new house I am wondering what kind of stone would be in my new place? Do all Germans have a rolling stone in their house or just the activists?


Stones are always there, everywhere, seasons change, people come and go..


Again some christmas tree thrown out of the door waiting to be eaten by elephants or being pissed on by dogs. Many things are just abandoned and forgotten.



Its not just rock’n roll baby. Things get broken that are not strong enough.



Moving on...and rock’n we roll!



In the new house, there is no stone waiting for me at the door. Is there any rolling stone here?



This place is like its stone. Sophisticated and fine marble.


Actually I would like to have my drink on the rocks. I still have to bring the right kind of glass from my old home!

No comments:

Post a Comment