April 23, 2014

073/101 Stories with wire

Snow White



This is a picture I took last summer in Berlin. There is wire among leafs and trees. I named the picture Snow White. The wire is quite common background in Berlin as its growing here like urban jungle. This picture is inspiration to my wire work.

Here is my plan for the mobile made with wire. I need to buy to tools like pliers.




I keep a blog called  www.dayforadventure.com  where I publish this kind of photo stories about the adventures I find near or far. Today I was thinking if I should just try to go to Spreepark for the sake of design101 and take some interesting photos. Its an abandoned GDR fun park in Treptow Park and a bit like zone in Stalker. It would be a challenge to do which I have also thought about earlier. The park is surrounded by wire fence. If I manage to do it I will post some photos and stories about it in my blog. And with picture mobile I can have as well an analog picture library at home.


Ronia the Robber's Daughter

And here is my final project with new pictures from Spreepark. I made the trip there with the same girl that was in the Snow White picture but now the story changed. There is a dog surveillance in the area so we were left behind the fence. But I got the wire I needed for my picture mobile from the fence. Many people had tried to broken the fence and the loose hanging peaces of metal where easy to rip off. So now I have a peace of the Spreepark fence hanging in my kitchen!

Here is my final project with new pictures:
more pictures of this photoshoot can be seen here

No comments:

Post a Comment