April 22, 2014

design101/50 Zooming out and my city BERLIN



When this design101 week happened I travelled for the christmas to Kuopio. It was a busy week and I had no time or tools to do these exercise then. I was on my christmas holiday for 10 days and because of it had a huge gap in my exercises that was hard to catch up later. As you will see I will publish this weeks simultaneously my exercises from different topics. For example I am very happy I managed to do the dressing up weeks purple dress and I have to just document still all Voyage into my room exercises that I´ve done.



The program for a week called Zoom out was following:


Today, you will complete the quiz and prepare yourself for the
week. Here’s what we’ll be doing:

on Tuesday: you will map your city

on Wednesday: you will create a box with (inside) objects
taken from your city

on Thursday: you will play with mirrors (and your city)

on Friday: you will make a pinhole camera and take and develop
(a real picture) with it


n Saturday: you will relax and sketch things up

on Sunday: you will watch some nice things we are preparing
for you


Picture from my city part Friedrichshain

No comments:

Post a Comment