November 2, 2013

Clown mama #design101/005


Design assignment for today was following: Make a mask representing yourself.
And then, make a second one for a friend of yours.




hmm what to do?
I made a "nose job" because I knew I would not have time to other things and this work should be  3D.

It was fun to cut one of my kitchen sponge for it and it was just enough for 2 noses..1 big and 1 small.

I was going to Mexican Toten Fest in Berlin and that is why I didint have time first.



After I finished the noses I found out my friend cancelled our date so this saddened me a bit. But then I realised I could take immediately also the pics and post my work in time to Iversity.

 (Party of the death will be still going until this Sunday: 1. - 3. November 2013, Fr/Sa 20.00 Uhr, So 15.00 Uhr
TAK-Theater Aufbau Kreuzberg, Prinzenstraße 85 F, 10969 Berlin)

And so me and my friends set up a photo studio..I guess that took the most of the 1 hour time for the exercise. The hardest part was to take the pic with Romulus, the cat..he was really annoyed for a reason:) Lights were designed by djBlume and David Aguilera, Photos were made by David Aguilera

 Here is more about my messy nose job:

I needed following tools: 1kitchen sponge,  scissors, red pens, knife and a bit of duck tape for the smaller nose to keep it on.



cut in the back to keep it on the nose

final design



Here are many pics from todays photosession:



strike a pose - irony of modelling

and so my faithful  friend Romulus and me:

kukkuu

noo, don´t touch my paw
I want out of here now! crazy shit!whats happening
baby talk
angry baby
there there kiss kiss
baby calmed down
ah what a clown mama I am, 35 year old and I have just this cat
but he is so cool cat

No comments:

Post a Comment