November 11, 2013

Observation Tools #design 101/007


My observation tools are like a huge  dream catcher. I live inside a dream:)

ideas:
I have analog notebooks, calendars, diary and little notebooks for just small ideas and sentences.

dreams:
a dream diary

food:
I have also receipt book from my mother where I collect receipts. Sometimes my guests leave also some tasty receipts for me.

stuff:
I also have shoe boxes where I collect interesting stuff as flyers and another wooden is for postcards.

money:
I have 3 DDR piggy banks.

sport:
I also track our sport activity in a little orange calendar.

images and photos:
I also love to make collages to think visual. This moment I am intrested to do so even in internet on Polyvore. Its very easy and inspring tool.

I am usually taking a lot of photos to record my experiences. I don´t have smartphone so I am not using instagram but insteed flickr, my blogs, twitter, pinterest or facebook. I also love to travel and publish my adventure pics on my blog: www.dayforadventure.com

my postcard collection

No comments:

Post a Comment