November 11, 2013

surrealistic entry and my pizza face #design 101/009




This is my surrealistic entry.  I was having pizza with friends and we made these cards with co-operation. I made a potrait of myself and they could freely think something that describes me while drawing. Nobody could see what other person was drawing. The result is 4 postcards about me.



I add here also other postcards we made before the final task. While warming up I set a rules for example that everyone had to think about the same person when cards were circulating to each others. Little mistake happened and 2 person took a same person and nobody took me. But as I was any way gonna ask them soon to draw about me I was surprised when one of my friends started to insist that next round they should all draw about me. That was kind of the plan anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment