November 20, 2013

Kitchen Stories - the ingredients #design101/023



Guacamole coming...more about it tomorrow.
I got all fresh ingredients from the Turkish market today.

Here is my homework nro 23
there is empty circle on the table..could it be Corona bottle that is missing from this picture?
Romulus: Wtf? where is my meat?


I have been very busy last weeks with Design101 and other stuff. Last week the highlight (moment of strange time travelling) of the week was that I had a movie extra job as 70´s club guest in a smoky Burlesque club. Each day I had to be in the set for 12 hours so I was pretty tired and could not keep up updating my #design101 tasks. Anyway I made all of them and will post those these days.

Here still some pics from my way back home from the market.

I had to leave all my croceries in a locked cupboard while visiting Modulor design equpment shop. Its almost like a christmas calendar when box opens.

and this was on the way home: The universum loves you and help you!


No comments:

Post a Comment